January 24, 2010

Last long run




I was very happy to see the number of people who showed up for my last long run before I head to Bangalore. Our Sunday running group was much larger than usual, but maybe it had more to do with the fantastic weather! I don't know how much running I am going to get when I am away, so I was pretty determined to get one last longer run in the trails before I leave. It was mostly up to me to pick the route this weekend and since we all know the coffee and socializing afterwards is almost the most important part of a Sunday run, I thought that Port Moody fit the bill. Rik picked out a run that was a little different from our usual run out in that neck of the woods. We ran a very decent 10 miles that took us from Buntzen lake, over to Sasamat and then out to Bellacara and back. It is always so great to get out and run somewhere we have not been before. This run will definitely be added to our list as it is easy to add other trails for extra miles.

Just one more PRR run on Tuesday and then the question of what kind of training can I get in while in India - I have a feeling that I may have to get fond of the treadmill at my hotel!

1 comment:

  1. We'll be following your adventures. Enjoy the experience.

    Maurice & Deanna

    ReplyDelete