April 13, 2010

Home in Vancouver

Made it back to Vancouver safe and sound, even a little early.  Marco was there at the airport waiting and before I knew it I was home!  Yeah!   Managed to stay awake to go down and do a short run with PRR.  By the time I got back from that I had been up for 48 hours with about maybe an hour of sleep in there all together.    It was so great to be outside in about 12 degrees today - no more 30 degrees days until late July, I hope!

I want to show some pictures of my tour of Kerala, so here are some of my better ones....








`

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous photos Susan, makes me want to go there;)
    Can't believe you went for a run when you got home before sleeping...but then anyone who is going to run a 50K has to be crazy enough to do just that (lol).
    Guess what? It rained here three days in a row. Marquisa was out dancing in the backyard getting soaked. Bye for now, enjoy your reunion!

    ReplyDelete